• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Tennessee why u no play Rocky Top?

gPDsxJt.jpg

Pimpwerx

Second half incoming, folks. Stand up Gator Nation! We're taking the lid off the offense and we're gonna see Driskel slingin' and slangin' this second half. Points in bunches, baby! Gators Football is back this second half. Believe! PEACE.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Second half incoming, folks. Stand up Gator Nation! We're taking the lid off the offense and we're gonna see Driskel slingin' and slangin' this second half. Points in bunches, baby! Gators Football is back this second half. Believe! PEACE.
I see that Pimp has spent his halftime drinking heavily.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Good thing I turned down a ticket to the Illini game today. I'd have just jinxed them. I've been to like 20 Illini football games at least and I've only ever seen them win 3 times. And one of those was against 1AA ISU.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
You know, I really wanted to choose Miami in the pick 'em, but I thought to myself "no, I've been falling for the 'Miami is back this year!' trick every year since about 2008."

Also - Tennessee is winning the turnover battle 6-0 and they're only up by 14?

Pimpwerx

I like our secondary this season. They are some gamers. I suppose the defensive line play has given them a lot of confidence to take those chances. They have been within a cunt hair of a number of interceptions today. That long bomb looks like a bit of a fluke now. They were playing kinda soft until that point, but now they've been smothering. I like it. Keep us in this game. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Miami needs to do a run game here and take time off the clock

They tried that the first possession of the half, but the Florida line is keyed-in on Duke. They hit him hard twice in the backfield that drive.

Props to ESPN for mentioning that hs game. HS football is a very big deal down here. PEACE.

jjasper

You know, I really wanted to choose Miami in the pick 'em, but I thought to myself "no, I've been falling for the 'Miami is back this year!' trick every year since about 2008."

Also - Tennessee is winning the turnover battle 6-0 and they're only up by 14?

We have more INTs than receptions.

Aesius

Hate to say it, but unless the entire team steps up big or ends up with 10 turnovers, UT is losing this game.

Pimpwerx

Uh oh. Humphries and Rover out. Driskel was getting good pass protection today. That sucks. Rover was also doing well in the secondary. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom