• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

haha wow

Thomas Goldkamp ‏@Goldkamp247 27s
Will Muschamp placed a ton of blame on defense for loss. His way of deflecting blame, making sure players don't point fingers at offense?

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So far we're beating the mighty Memphis tigers and their awesome chrome helmets. Misses a couple of opportunities to get more pts.

South Carolina's offense looks pretty poor so far.

That shot from behind the QB showed a bunch of receivers just standing out there not doing anything while Shaw looks around helplessly then runs directly into a tackle.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Didn't someone here say that according to one of those SEC previews that Western Kentucky was a key game for Tennessee?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Deadspin's on a rampage, Okie State with a hostess fucking recruits program, dating back to Les Miles.

http://deadspin.com/si-ok-state-hostesses-providing-sex-to-football-recr-1270065692?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

* Coaches and boosters paying athletes, including violations ranging from paying for jobs not performed, overpaying for jobs and strictly paying players for performance.

DeForest is accused of running a bonus program – paying players for specific plays – as recently as 2011.

* A environment of academic impropriety, from players not attending class to grade changing to tutors doing work for players.

* Widespread drug abuse and a drug policy that isn’t uniformly administered.

* Hostesses in the Orange Pride program providing sex to recruits.

Good thing those cheaters didn't touch the 2011 BCS National Championship game.

mcgruber

Deadspin's on a rampage, Okie State with a hostess fucking recruits program, dating back to Les Miles.

http://deadspin.com/si-ok-state-hostesses-providing-sex-to-football-recr-1270065692?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Good thing those cheaters didn't touch the 2011 BCS National Championship game.

Someone in or responded that this occurred between 2001 and 2007, so blame miles. Sounds like his drug policy hasn't changed one bit

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
After last week, it's nice to have a good ol' fashioned blowout.

This SDSU QB is one of the worst college quarterbacks I've ever seen.

You realize they're on their second QB, right? I'm not watching anymore, but this guy can't be worse than the one who started.

Lonestar

See what you mean on the snap. That one Shaw had to jump 3 or 4 inches off the ground to get it.

impirius

Our starting center is out with a foot injury, so we have our freshman backup in. Shaw has done a good job of managing these snaps.

It's great to see that SOS is keeping the ball on the ground despite a two-score deficit. Stick with what works and trust the defense to do something eventually.

You realize they're on their second QB, right? I'm not watching anymore, but this guy can't be worse than the one who started.
I'm at the game, and I honestly can't tell. The speaker in my section is borked and I can't hear the names they're calling.

In that case, they're both awful.

Lonestar

anyone see SCAR's #9 dive at the back of Gurley's knees after the whistle was blowing the play dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom