• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
5 1/2 minutes into the game, and Clowney doesn't have a sack or even a tackle for a loss. What a bum!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
5 1/2 minutes into the game, and Clowney doesn't have a sack or even a tackle for a loss. What a bum!

The way he blinkled showed me that his conditioning isn't where it needs to be. Number 1 pick Teddy Bridgewater confirmed

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How does a TE get that open? Seems to me if a TE made a move to block me and quickly let go an ran off, I'm going to try to stay with him

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Terrible roughing the passer call against the Ducks. I know they call that every time, but still so lame.

bachikarn

haha wow

Thomas Goldkamp ‏@Goldkamp247 27s
Will Muschamp placed a ton of blame on defense for loss. His way of deflecting blame, making sure players don't point fingers at offense?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
haha wow

Thomas Goldkamp ‏@Goldkamp247 27s
Will Muschamp placed a ton of blame on defense for loss. His way of deflecting blame, making sure players don't point fingers at offense?
To be fair, your defense didn't score a single point. One measly pick-six or fumble recovery for a TD and you would have won. Your offense can't do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom