• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BTmOMA6IQAAj4UY.jpg

So much :lol

Lonestar

Clowney couldn't carry Derrick Thomas's Jockstrap, Books, or condoms :)lol, DT didn't use Condoms)

Lonestar

Greg Ostendorf ‏@GregO_ESPN 3m
Arkansas State assessed a 15-yard penalty for failure to wear contrasting colors. The gray unis costs the Red Wolves. #ARSTvsAUB

COLLUSION

impirius

Or the fact that USC's D was a no show.

Ehh... the DBs had a couple of derp moments (TJ Gurley missing the handoff on that long TD pass), but UGA's offense did a great job of picking up blocks on all those runs to the middle and off-tackle to the right, and Murray neutralized the pressure up front with rollouts that always seemed to turn out well.

Syracuse is really really bad, graduated 2 very strong players, and their replacement and depth is just isn't there. I wouldn't judge NW by this game.

Not by this game, but NW was very good last season and looks good this season. Plus we play like shit at Ryan field at night, that is the toughest game on our schedule.

Lonestar

JFF "scores" a TD, taunts the player on the ground (but stepped out of bounds).

Result: No Flag, reviewing the play.

Lonestar

at least now I understand why Mark Harmon was on Gameday.

I know of a JustinTV account showing the A&M game. Can I link it?

Auburn looking worlds different this week. And that's with Marshall missing an easy TD and a wide open bomb. The TD pass he did hit was a perfect throw and a great catch.

Loving Corey Grant, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom