• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Shame the Irish lost Lynch, that is one nasty DL w/o him, may have been something else with Lynch on the team. Day is a guy to keep an eye on.

Pimpwerx

Finally home after my post-mortem celebration. What a stinker of a game. Suffering through that with Canes fans around me was even worse. It's better to lose early, but ffs, we shouldn't be losing to the Canes. They're really not good. PEACE.

Chris R

So other than gata losing earlier today, no big surprises this week? SCar are who we thought they were, and cupcake games against terrible teams lead to huge ass blowouts.

Now time for Michigan to destroy the domers and eliminate them from any NC talk.

impirius

Just when I'm feeling sorry for myself, I see NC State losing to Richmond in the third quarter and get a reality check.

Also, TD MICHIGAN FUHGEDDABOUDIT

squicken

A&M screwed around but all they need to do is win. Maybe Tebow will sign on as a guest First Take host and he and Skip can do remotes all week from College Station

A&M screwed around but all they need to do is win. Maybe Tebow will sign on as a guest First Take host and he and Skip can do remotes all week from College Station
I think what the world needs now is a reality show where Tebow moves in with Manziel to mentor him. Skip can be the narrator/host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom