• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

According to some Michigan beat writers he is the best QB Michigan has ever had following the ND game.
Well yeah, you're always going to get writers like that. If they end up being right, they look good. If they end up being wrong, no one seems to care.

That game is always so hard to gauge since it's too early in the season to know if either is really good.

Michigan is playing Akron, Gardner shouldn't be this bad. He isn't the only one sucking though, the running game has been horrible too.

squicken

281 passing yards at the half and quite a few over ten yards. Can't judge the game based on score.

Pretty sure I heard the 10 yards comment from the TV guys, and it wasn't until the bomb that he threw another. Getting a lot of YAC from those WRs and Finch. I'm not complaining. It's good coaching to get these guys in space

edit: that was nice. Tulsa or not that was a good throw

Notre Dame always plays down to their competition (but never up). See Purdue and Pitt last year (and Alabama last year for evidence of the second).

Clearly this man has not seen Purdue play this year. This is the worst offense the team has had in probably 20 years. I predict this game will be over in the first quarter.

You know, I won't call him a turnover machine, but Gardner does have a pretty extensive history of turnovers. Pick-six for Akron. Third INT for DG. He's been dogshit overall despite a few cool plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom