• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

UCLA's schedule looked good until I saw Stanford/Oregon back to back... But I guess if they can take one of those they would win the Pac-12 South and probably end up in a nice bowl game.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Nebraska seriously imploded. Haven't seen this since...3 games ago in our bowl game...or in the Big 10 championship...or in the Ohio St game before that...

WTF. Our defense...our one-dimensional offense... Our everything.

Want to know who isn't getting laid tonight?

The Virginia Tech kicker. Two missed field goals and a missed extra point.

Well I guess he might by ECU girls(or guys) if ECU can win this.

Edit: Go Akron.

Nebraska seriously imploded. Haven't seen this since...3 games ago in our bowl game...or in the Big 10 championship...or in the Ohio St game before that...

WTF. Our defense...our one-dimensional offense... Our everything.

3ruob0.jpg

reKon

Banned
MSU offense is like night & day improvement this game.

Yeah, I'm really liking what I'm seeing. I think if they continue with sets of plays they can execute well with talent they have and actually have some good production that will allow the offense to grow rather than just being lost all the time.

The defense is amongst the nations best so an offense that can actually score a few TDs a game will take us a long way.

squicken

Gotta be 4 down territory. Who is this color guy? Advice seems to be run when it is obvious and then throw when it is obvious
e: go Zips!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol Nebraska

Been staying off the boards today, just not feeling this upcoming game today.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Holy crap. That was the most adorable thing I have ever seen a football player do. Ucla player running the recovered fumble to mora and hugging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom