• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Here's to hoping this weekend kicks off right, cause I'm doubting Breaking Bad and GTAV will let me down, Alabama.

Tamanon

Banned
It was funny seeing the ESPN guys trying their best to get folks to care about the games on their network instead of Alabama/A&M.

ag-my001

Thanks for posting that CBS has the game streaming. My local station will be getting a letter asking which idiot decided to stay with the Pitt game.

I hate living in ACC territory.

reKon

Banned
Looks like Connor Cook is our guy. If he becomes a consistent accurate passer then I look our offense under him because the dude can run for 1st downs.

tokkun

They revised a down and yardage situation without actually measuring and did so without resetting the clock. So Akron lost 8 seconds and arguably a first down, both questionably.

Akron was able to call their next plays during the time it was stopped for review. If the lack of a 1st down had been called correctly the first time, they would have had to burn their last timeout. So I think it balances out.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Michigan played a complete game today. Managed to play completely awful in every facet of the game. Had this been against anyone but Akron it would have been a loss.

Why would they?
Because 8 seconds ticked off between when they set the ball and decided to challenge and subsequently reverse the call? It's possible that Akron may have, you know, used that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom