• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRMN

Akron was able to call their next plays during the time it was stopped for review. If the lack of a 1st down had been called correctly the first time, they would have had to burn their last timeout. So I think it balances out.
The problem is the rule. You can't reverse a ruling and not reset the clock. It's not a question of balancing out.

And really the reversal of the down and yardage without a measurement was questionable anyway. That's not an eye test ruling.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Don't worry Duck fans, our D will get worn down once our offense goes three and out or turns it over a few more times.

Meier

WTF! I thought Jameis had thrown that about 5 yards too high but Kelvin definitely pulled that down and got the toe in first.

Edit: Are you fucking kidding me?! He clearly had his toe down first. How do you mess that up on a review?

Pimpwerx

Is this real life? Is this really happening again? I'm jumping the gun, but I feel like Johnny Football is God's answer to Saban's reign of terror. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom