• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

This Ohio State defense is not championship caliber, probably going to wait another year on a legit championship shot.

I chalk it up to the senior's last year knowing how to handle shit over Fickle's plays when it came to each win. When I saw how many were leaving I knew it would be kind of rough on us this year.

This Ohio State defense is not championship caliber, probably going to wait another year on a legit championship shot.

The secondary is dreadful. And I'm more than a little concerned about the fact that once they get away from their scripted plays on offense, the whole thing goes into the toilet.

Kacar

The secondary is dreadful. And I'm more than a little concerned about the fact that once they get away from their scripted plays on offense, the whole thing goes into the toilet.

Our line pretty much does nothing. Puts alot of pressure on our secondary. The corner opposite Roby is super shaky. But even Roby doesn't look good out there.

I don't know what our deal is. Lost too many key guys.

Edit: I know Guiton is playing well but he holds the ball in there way too long on the zone reads. Looks like he's confusing the RB. Also caused the one fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom