• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 3| Kiffen/Brown Farewell Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

TROLL-TIDE-2.gif

Welp the interception streak had to end sometime. But glad UCF was able to escape at halftime with a 21-10 lead.

Have to keep at it and close out the game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Didn't get to see the end of Bama/A&M but listened to it on the radio. I think I'd rather die of colon cancer than to have to watch Duke play GT again. At least this time its good practive for Navy and nobody got seriously injured.

Ezduo

Banned
It's sad that I'm surprised today's game was the worst loss in the Vols modern era. I could've sworn we had lost by this much or more within the past few years.

Enron

Banned
It's sad that I'm surprised today's game was the worst loss in the Vols modern era. I could've sworn we had lost by this much or more within the past few years.

It's amazing how far the Vols have fallen, with seemingly no hope that they will ever be good ever again. In college I used to hate Tennessee even more than Auburn or Ga Tech (but not more than Florida) , but even I feel bad about what is going on in Knoxville.

jjasper

I think the closest is that Arkansas game a few years ago. Then other than that you probably have to go to the last down cycle we were in during the 70s to find anything close to it.
It's amazing how far the Vols have fallen, with seemingly no hope that they will ever be good ever again. In college I used to hate Tennessee even more than Auburn or Ga Tech (but not more than Florida) , but even I feel bad about what is going on in Knoxville.
The only chance we have is for the school to get serious about sports again or strike gold with a cheap hire. Until there is a change at the top level of the school then first wont happen. As far as striking gold Butch is definitely a better coach than Dooley but I wouldn't say he is gold. Although at this point getting back to winning 7-8 games would be like striking gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom