• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Yeah watching UGA and LSU is like another level. Weird that the SEC is the conference with good QBs
The mid-2000s seem like a distant memory.

The Big 12 is truly awful this year.

The most annoying thing about this loss is that it takes the air out of the rest of the season. I could not be less enthused for next week's KSU game.

The mid-2000s seem like a distant memory.

The Big 12 is truly awful this year.

The most annoying thing about this loss is that it takes the air out of the rest of the season. I could not be less enthused for next week's KSU game.

misery loves company. All we have left is OU to look forward to

Meier

Just terrible. At least we held them to a FG.. Clemson is going to run roughshod on us if we don't improve by then.

Like looking forward to a blowout so Mack gets fired or hoping for an upset?

Mack will weasel his way out of his critics like he always does. He's a much better politician than he is a coach. So, a 3rd consecutive blowout at the hands of OU probably will have our donors pissed off for a few days, but then Mack will vow he's more motivated than ever to get it fixed, and the easily manipulated donors will take his word

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
show up in time for FSU to get a ticky tack PI and a busted coverage for TD.

Guess I should stop watching again

iQRwB.jpg

squicken

Stoops just can't recruit defensive linemen. Have to blitz to get pressure and sell out for the run. NDU is going to get a big play on play action soon

Congrats on the win.

Thank ya. Fun game to watch, probably sunburned a bit. Our defense is definitely improved, but the game could have been a lot different if OSU hadn't missed so many receivers and had some drops. Our O-line is a hot mess; it looked like half of our center's snaps were barely caught.

squicken

Hmm if NDU can't win on outside vs OU they must be really slow. Not a fan of the Bell offense but winning ugly will be their only way this year

Bell hasn't been sharp, but key scramble on that drive. He's not hurting his team. Defense needs to stop the run more. Those 5-8 yard runs will get longer when they get tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom