• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good game! I think UCF should be feeling really good going into conference play. The Louisville game will be very interesting.

I'm glad South Carolina buckled down and got the win, but who knows when Shaw and Wilds will be back. This could end up being a very costly W.
Yeah definitely not into the whole moral victory thing anymore. But we rallied back at the end and avoided an uglier loss.

Focus is now on the conference and winning that for a BCS appearance I guess.

Meier

What a throw by Jameis. 4th TD was a beauty. Rashad Greene is a player I would be desperate to have on the Bucs.

Meier

Les Miles will never learn that a timeout is more important in the second half than losing 5 yards.

I am always baffled by coaches he use a timeout early in either half to save 5 yards. Almost never worth it IMO.

Tennessee ended up giving up 24 to South Alabama? Sheesh.

jakncoke

Banned
I am always baffled by coaches he use a timeout early in either half to save 5 yards. Almost never worth it IMO.

Tennessee ended up giving up 24 to South Alabama? Sheesh.

Could of been 31, South Alabama threw a terrible pick near the end of the game in the red zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom