• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

Meier

LMAO, I love how Musburger *ALWAYS* brings up betting. "There are some folks who are celebrating and some who are saying are you kidding me?"

squicken

I kind of wondered where OSU and the B12 winner would fare if they were undefeated vs a one loss SEC team. Maybe if Baylor keeps winning like this, they'll go ahead, but not OSU. Just not an impressive team

cashman

Banned
I kind of wondered where OSU and the B12 winner would fare if they were undefeated vs a one loss SEC team. Maybe if Baylor keeps winning like this, they'll go ahead, but not OSU. Just not an impressive team

Voters will always side with a school like OSU.

So much salt over the spot...I am sure you guys can see it better on your TV screens than refs surrounding the area and the officials in the booths did.

Good game that Northwestern probably deserved more. We need to make some serious adjustments to our pass D, and praise Hyde.

andycapps

Both Georgia and Ohio State could have been upset but benefited greatly from some questionable calls down the stretch.
I don't remember any questionable calls that went UGA's way. The spot that Northwestern got seemed a little short but couldn't really be proven.

The team that got actual help this week was Texas.

Top Bottom