• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 6| Kiffin Named Next AD of Texas

andycapps

Cause all those other injuries that have happened there this year. This is always something people day when something shitty like this happens and people are looking or excuses when in reality it is just bad luck.

And one of them clearly had nothing to do with the field.
Did you see the condition of the turf. It was shallow at best which causes cleats to stick.

jjasper

Did you see the condition of the turf. It was shallow at best which causes cleats to stick.
I watched the game. No team has complained about it. It is an inherent need to blame the other team for shit luck. I'm sorry but get over it. If you wan to blame someone blame the NCAA for making it so player essentially have to take out players knees or they get flagged and possibly ejected.

You think I this would have happened at Georgia people would haven saying this? No it wouldn't have even been thought of as a possibility.

andycapps

I watched the game. No team has complained about it. It is an inherent need to blame the other team for shit luck. I'm sorry but get over it. If you wan to blame someone blame the NCAA for making it so player essentially have to take out players knees or they get flagged and possibly ejected.

You think I this would have happened at Georgia people would haven saying this? No it wouldn't have even been thought of as a possibility.
The new rules are definitely partly to blame, but I don't see why the turf couldn't have had something to do with it.

If there was nothing wrong with the turf then I'm back the point where two starters tore their ACL's and the jury's still out on a third.

How can you clowns enjoy these CFB games with non existent defenses. So glad the NFL still plays real defense.
So you watched the cowboys game too eh? Same ol cowboys. Jerry jones and Deloss Dodds know how to hold back their respective programs
Any "divots" were caused by all of your incomplete passes hitting the turf.

Sorry to hear about the injury report for Georgia. We went through that mess last year and I keep waiting for the injury bug to return every game.
Mizzous field sucks. One of the worst in the FBS

andycapps

Georgia opened as a 10.5 point favorite against Mizzou. No way they cover. This will be another shoot out until our secondary shows signs of getting it.

Enfinit

It's crazy, we can actually score points now.

I mean, let's play a suitable defense first and then see where the Gatas stand on the whole "we can actually score points" idea.

Miami's statistically the best defense you've played, and we all know how that played out. Arkansas and Kentucky are average at best. LSU will be a wonderful test.

Top Bottom