• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Jhriad

Manziel down. He runs so weirdly, it's a wonder his shoulder isn't crushed more.

I'm somewhat amused that he goes down on one of the only runs we've seen in the past two years where he actually makes some attempt to protect the ball. Usually he's waving that thing around fully extended away from his body like he's allergic to it or something.

Cousteau

I'm somewhat amused that he goes down on one of the only runs we've seen in the past two years where he actually makes some attempt to protect the ball. Usually he's waving that thing around fully extended away from his body like he's allergic to it or something.

Kinda like the car crash involving a drunk.

Cousteau

This years OSU v Michigan edition should be hilarious.

Does Michigan understand who they are and where they are and what they are doing?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Manziel went out of sight unable to throw the ball, comes back out five minutes later throwing the ball.

Nothing suspicious here. Move on.

Meier

Manziel went out of sight unable to throw the ball, comes back out five minutes later throwing the ball.

Nothing suspicious here. Move on.

Ahahaha, I said the exact same thing to my wife. They brought him to some area out of sight but not the locker room and all of the sudden he's okay? Gee, that doesn't seem like something sketchy happened.

squicken

If he is faking then it is BS. If he was trying to get off b/c he was hurt then it seems legit to me. Hurry up shouldn't keep an injured player on the field

I don't understand how A&M's defense is so bad against the run. I know they are real young but didn't they get a bunch of highly touted recruits on D? Auburn's run game isn't even that spectacular, 3rd and 1, better give up a 40 yard run!

squicken

There's no excuse for a defense to be this bad. Every week someone has their career day. If they shot Manziel up then shame on them

I'd laugh at Michigan, but considering how we played against Indiana last year, and how we'll probably play against them this year, I'll bite my tongue.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That wasn't a good throw, Gary. That was a horrible throw. It was way too high and got his receiver killed.

Top Bottom