• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

It just dawned on me that if Texas finishes 2nd or 3rd in the Big 12, we may meet aggy in the Cotton Bowl. That would suck, but if Ash is healthy I wonder if Mack would start Case given his history

mcgruber

It just dawned on me that if Texas finishes 2nd or 3rd in the Big 12, we may meet aggy in the Cotton Bowl. That would suck, but if Ash is healthy I wonder if Mack would start Case given his history

it would be fitting to burn swoopes redshirt ala gilbert to beat aggie in the cotton as an end to mack's career

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Coop has inherited Julio's Sophomore stone-hands.

Edit: and of course Coop makes me eat my words with a TD!

Pimpwerx

Just got home. Took me an hour and a half to get home on a commute that's usually about 15-20 minutes. Fucking I-95. Anyway, how'd FSU get on the board? Winston? PEACE.

Enfinit

Just got home. Took me an hour and a half to get home on a commute that's usually about 15-20 minutes. Fucking I-95. Anyway, how'd FSU get on the board? Winston? PEACE.

Clemson got ball first. First play of the game Clemson fumbles and FSU recovers. First Winston pass is a 30 yard fade to the endzone to Benjamin. Fucking beautiful.

Jhriad

I'm not even going to watch the second half. Art is an ass for wanting more points.

You play your game regardless of score. Sure if you're up big you might as well put in the second and third string guys to get them some game experience but you still play your style of ball.

Pimpwerx

Clemson got ball first. First play of the game Clemson fumbles and FSU recovers. First Winston pass is a 30 yard fade to the endzone to Benjamin. Fucking beautiful.

Nice. I'm no Noles fan, but I'm feeling this Winston kid. Any freshman who has his own postgame gold chain guy gets props from me. PEACE.

Top Bottom