• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

squicken

I want to insult this Venables defense, but I'm not sure anyone can play defense in CFB. Lack of points is really just those poor teams that have bad coaching/QBs

Pimpwerx

Must be nice to have a QB, O Line, and receivers.

They're gonna murder us this year....in The Swamp. Just prepare yourself. Stock up on all the finest liquors and think of your happy place. It'll make it go quicker.

I am gonna take joy in my Canes friends' tears when they destroy them too, though. FSU is legit this year. Well...more legit than the rest of the state. PEACE.

I missed the beginning of the FSU/Clemson broadcast, so I rewound the DVR to watch it.

Clemson should have started the first quarter with a delay of game penalty.

Pimpwerx

Oh snap! aTm lost? Wow! I see Evans had a monster game. I said from their game against the Gators last year, that that kid was going to be playing on Sundays. I still believe it. He doesn't look fast, but he's big, seems to run good routes and has good hands. He could end up being a solid TE/possessionWR in the NFL. Hell, I wouldn't mind the Dolphins drafting him. Couldn't be worse than Wallce.

Oh damn...that's gonna count. Clumpson gonna clump. PEACE.

nillapuddin

... moved from Tallahassee to San Fran few months back
living with GF right now, she doesnt have cable ..

online streaming has been getting me by

Top Bottom