• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

You guys are going to steam roll us :(

Unless, Muschamp can pull a Zook and lead an improbable upset over a superior FSU team. Then he can be carried off the field into unemployment!

He gets one more year. But unless he makes a change at the Oline and probably offensive playcalling level, it's not going to be a good year.

Pimpwerx

MOMENTUM SHIFT!!! WTF @ shooting fireworks for a score to pull you within 10? Excessive much?

He gets one more year. But unless he makes a change at the Oline and probably offensive playcalling level, it's not going to be a good year.

He doesn't deserve another year. He's proven he's not up to the task. His recruiting isn't going to magically get better. His speciality is defense, and there are issues on that side of the ball (though fewer than on offense). The offense has been shit through two different OCs. His judgement is also questionable for starting Driskel so long. He doesn't deserve another year. PEACE.

MOMENTUM SHIFT!!! WTF @ shooting fireworks for a score to pull you within 10? Excessive much?

He doesn't deserve another year. He's proven he's not up to the task. His recruiting isn't going to magically get better. His speciality is defense, and there are issues on that side of the ball (though fewer than on offense). The offense has been shit through two different OCs. His judgement is also questionable for starting Driskel so long. He doesn't deserve another year. PEACE.

Recruiting has been pretty great, except for that first year. Weis was shit, but I wonder if Pease is hamstrung by Muschamp or if Pease is another Buddy Teevens.

Pimpwerx

Recruiting has been pretty great, except for that first year. Weis was shit, but I wonder if Pease is hamstrung by Muschamp or if Pease is another Buddy Teevens.

Disagree about the recruiting. Going against LSU, it seemed obvious we were completely out-talented. The fact that we all keep complaining about not having a QB or WRs or an o-line is telling IMO. We're just not getting top-flight talent. Certainly not on offense. On defense, the gap isn't as bad, but do we even have any all-americans playing there? This is a far cry from Urban's tenure, and even Zook recruited some noteworthy guys who made it to the NFL. I don't know anyone on the current roster that I'd peg as a surefire NFL player except maybe Purifoy. PEACE.

Enfinit

It was only a matter of time before the Seminoles made a mistake. Going to be fun to see how Winston reacts to the mistake. You can tell he's pissed.

Just got home from the game:

This is the best the offense has looked all season, they had the ball for 22 of the 30 minutes in the 2nd half, impressive.
Braxton seems to be back to his old self and the play calling was great.
Carlos Hyde is a beast

The defense played shit the 2nd half, and was embarrassing to watch a bad iowa offense have their way with them. Luckily they stepped it up a bit in the 2nd.

That targeting call was the biggest load of shit I have ever seen. If guys are going to get ejected to hit their shoulder against someone else shoulder then we really need to look at the rule again.

On to the next one though, lets make it 20-0

Pimpwerx

Do they even call the halo violation anymore, if the returner isn't hit? I've seen that crowding far too much lately, and the only time I saw it called was when the returner fumbled the ball and lost it. PEACE.

JHall

Disagree about the recruiting. Going against LSU, it seemed obvious we were completely out-talented. The fact that we all keep complaining about not having a QB or WRs or an o-line is telling IMO. We're just not getting top-flight talent. Certainly not on offense. On defense, the gap isn't as bad, but do we even have any all-americans playing there? This is a far cry from Urban's tenure, and even Zook recruited some noteworthy guys who made it to the NFL. I don't know anyone on the current roster that I'd peg as a surefire NFL player except maybe Purifoy. PEACE.

I believe Hargreeves is going to be a top 15 pick in the future.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Do they even call the halo violation anymore, if the returner isn't hit? I've seen that crowding far too much lately, and the only time I saw it called was when the returner fumbled the ball and lost it. PEACE.

There is no halo rule anymore.

Never mind, was it reinstituted?

Just got home from the game:

This is the best the offense has looked all season, they had the ball for 22 of the 30 minutes in the 2nd half, impressive.
Braxton seems to be back to his old self and the play calling was great.
Carlos Hyde is a beast

The defense played shit the 2nd half, and was embarrassing to watch a bad iowa offense have their way with them. Luckily they stepped it up a bit in the 2nd.

That targeting call was the biggest load of shit I have ever seen. If guys are going to get ejected to hit their shoulder against someone else shoulder then we really need to look at the rule again.

On to the next one though, lets make it 20-0

I don't know if Roby deserved to get tossed, but it was an undeniably dirty and stupid hit.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him this season. Shoulda gone pro.

No halo rule anymore. I think it went away two years ago?

I am not sure how good our WRs or QBs are, behind that line. It's awful and it's dragging the whole team down. I'm also concerned with our injury list. Which may have a bit to do with our shitty line.

I don't know if Roby deserved to get tossed, but it was an undeniably dirty and stupid hit.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him this season. Shoulda gone pro.

If he lead with the helmet sure its a dirty hit, he lead with his shoulder. Thats a big clean hit to me. Also loved the ignored clear helmet to helmets Iowa had during the game on braxton.

Top Bottom