• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

ND gets away with PI, USC gets called for a false start. This is some one sided officiating.

One-sided announcing, too. they didn't even realize lee was injured for an entire quarter.
But yeah, it's been pretty miserable. That said, USC had a lot of chances but our o-line is trash. Probably too many cookies.

ultimately, neither team deserved to win this game. lee dropped a td pass which would've won the game. heidari missed three kicks that would've won the game. and then the o-line got gassed because we couldn't go 2 plays without a holding penalty.

then on that last drive, due to so many injuries, we have to use a walk-on wide receiver and a third-string tight end. ugh.

The announcers want to credit ND's defense, but again, that's just giving nd fans false hope. ask asu fans how they got overhyped after going against our offense.. our offense is miserable.

Ambient80

This reminds me of the Orange Bowl a couple years back. Clemson has a decent start, but ends up getting totally dominated. Then it was WVU, now FSU. Hard to say which is worse. They're getting beat even worse here so far, but against WVU it was in a BCS bowl...

In short, lol Clemson.

Jamesways

Jesus, Wis gives up the big play like nobodies business. Every long bomb I swear.

How to gain yards on Wis? Pass Interference calls on grabby Sheldon, and long bombs.

Only three SEC teams left in the national championship conversation after today:

Alabama
Missouri
Auburn

Only Alabama has the defense to handle Oregon, FSU, and/or Baylor.

Pimpwerx

Oh, fuck off with that shit. If Winston isn't the favorite it's because there's a backlash against Freshmen winning the Heisman, not African Americans.

Edit: I, too, am shocked that LSU took the time out. Les is well known for his clock management skills.

What you mean? I was talking about class-cism. LOL! PEACE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Did one of Clemson's buses get lost?

Trouble with a drubbing like this is you just think Clemson was way overrated versus thinking FSU is that good. Hard to say which is more true.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Nope

1: Pac 12
2: SEC
2: ACC
4. Big XII
5. B1G
6. AAC

I think SEC is probably tied with ACC. ACC is stronger on top but SEC is probably better on average. Most of the ACC is garbage-tier, you've got the four teams on top that are good to great, I guess Georgia Tech could go either way, and everyone else is blargh.

PAC12 definitely seems like the deepest conference this year, but that's not saying much because no other conference has much depth at all.

Enfinit

257b03d977.png

cashman

Banned
I think SEC is probably tied with ACC. ACC is stronger on top but SEC is probably better on average. Most of the ACC is garbage-tier, you've got the four teams on top that are good to great, I guess Georgia Tech could go either way, and everyone else is blargh.

PAC12 definitely seems like the deepest conference this year, but that's not saying much because no other conference has much depth at all.

The rivalry games in November will be pretty big in determining the strength of those two conferences.

Top Bottom