• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Jameis is trying to make those super tight throws he likes to attempt. Could get us into some trouble later.

Goddamn. Blocking down field is SO GOOD.

Kevtones

PRETTY pass from Halladay there.

Really hated the blatant hold that got them down to the goal line though... Still, Duck corner got burned there.

shouldn't LSU call a timeout to save time just incase he does make it? That would have given them at least 20 seconds, which is literally more time than 0 seconds.

Well don't call it now that there's only 3 seconds

Pimpwerx

That confirms what I thought. Winston does have better numbers than JFF at this point last season. If he's not Heisman favorite, I call 'cism. PEACE.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That confirms what I thought. Winston does have better numbers than JFF at this point last season. If he's not Heisman favorite, I call 'cism. PEACE.
Oh, fuck off with that shit. If Winston isn't the favorite it's because there's a backlash against Freshmen winning the Heisman, not African Americans.

Edit: I, too, am shocked that LSU took the time out. Les is well known for his clock management skills.

Ambient80

FSU fandom aside, it'd be absolutely wonderful entertainment. Manziel was the first freshman Heisman winner. I can see Jameis going in there and saying "You won the Heisman as a freshman? I'll show you how it's really done."

Bonus points if he does the money sign with his hands before picking up the trophy.

Enfinit

It's not racism. Come on, man.

He'll be #2 behind Mariota.

Bonus points if he does the money sign with his hands before picking up the trophy.
He's better than that. He'll put all the credit on the rest of his team like the classy motherfucker he is.

Top Bottom