• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Don't stress the rankings man. Its October 3rd.

Win out or win the B1G with 1 loss and we are in I think.

I'm enjoying the Ole Miss blowout though.

Ya. Good point. For me, it's more about perception. I don't want the B1G to look like shit on the national stage. Except for The Rivals. They should always look like shit.

jjasper

I am not watching this second half. I have been awake for 36 hours and do t have time to watch a coach that does t understand basic math.

If you look at it even further most of the starting QBs in the NFL are not from traditional powers:

Derek Carr Fresno State
Alex Smith Utah
Phillip Rivers NCST
Peyton Manning Tennessee
Brian Hoyer Michigan State
Andrew Luck Stanford
Blake Bortles UCF
Marcus Mariota Oregon
Joe Flacco Delaware
Josh McCown Sam Houston State
Ben Roofiesburger Miami of Ohio
Andy Dalton TCU
Tyrod Taylor VTech
Ryan Tannehill aTm
Tom Brady Michigan
Ryan Fitzpatrick Harvard
Nick Foles Arizona
Russell Wilson NCST/Wisconsin
Colin Kaepernick Nevada
Carson Palmer USC
Jameis Winston FSU
Drew Brees Purdue
Cam Newton Auburn
Matt Ryan Boston College
Teddy Bridgewater Louisville
Aaron Rodgers Cal
Jay Cutler Vanderbilt
Matthew Stafford Georgia
Kirk Cousins Michigan State
Sam Bradford Oklahoma
Eli Manning Ole Miss
Tony Romo Eastern Illinois

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Arkansas proceeds to drive down the field to get a chip shot FG. What a dumbass

We have at least two more years of this crap with Jones. Meanwhile Florida hires a new coach and is about to cruise past a top 10 team to a 5-0 start in his first year.

Another depressing Saturday and the game isn't even over yet.

ag-my001

I've read the stats on the total offense being fine for A&M, but I still don't like the situational play calling. Too many 3rd and longs, and the red zone is still a concern.

ag-my001

My sincerest apologies. I must've been thinking of stooge or someone.

Very happy with that TD to end the half. Too many times last year we'd give up a score, the other team would receive, and score again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ole miss just went on a 8 minute drive to kick a field goal, while down 25 points.

You are doing it wrong, ole miss.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Did Thompson just do a throat slash?

Edit: He did. God I wish he as penalized for that just to see how McElwain would react this time.

ag-my001

ND getting exposed a bit here. I think they are a good team, but not sure about top 10
I don't know if any team has shown itself to be elite this year. OSU is trying to lose, MSU slugs it out with everyone. Ole Miss lol. Bama has a weak qb, LSU can't be one dimensional ask the time. TCU has a questionable defense, ND is banged up.

Could really have a 2 loss playoff team this year.

Top Bottom