• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Booom

Really would like to grab McElwain as a HC whenever Saban retires. Probably wishful thinking though.

Based God can fuck all my bitches. This is surreal.

Edit: Freddy's boy is good. This is my first game I've caught this season. It's hard catching games on this side of the world.

In my 28 years on this planet, I have never, ever wanted the Gators to win at anything. I want them to destroy Ole Miss. I want every SEC team to beat the shit out of each other. Number 3 getting beat is good for OSU and MSU.

God I've had a lot to drink today.

JHall

It's been a long time since I've seen the Gators play like this. Muschamp would have tried to run out the clock after that first touchdown.

Kacar

In my 28 years on this planet, I have never, ever wanted the Gators to win at anything. I want them to destroy Ole Miss. I want every SEC team to beat the shit out of each other. Number 3 getting beat is good for OSU and MSU.

God I've had a lot to drink today.

Don't stress the rankings man. Its October 3rd.

Win out or win the B1G with 1 loss and we are in I think.

I'm enjoying the Ole Miss blowout though.

KingKong

I've always wondered, why does Alabama, a huge powerhouse never have great NFL top pick quarterbacks? Is that just not a priority for them? Is it kind of random who ends up being great? (Luck playing for Stanford for example)

jjasper

Butch jones is a fucking moron. Just tried to run clock with like 3:30 left in the half when ark had three timeouts and the ball after half time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've always wondered, why does Alabama, a huge powerhouse never have great NFL top pick quarterbacks? Is that just not a priority for them? Is it kind of random who ends up being great? (Luck playing for Stanford for example)

Well besides McCarron, who would be an upgrade to Dalton if he ever got in, it's been a lot of upper class men. Stuck with JPW and McElroy from the previous coach, got a #1 ranked qb who didn't pan out (Phillip Sims), and went with someone who won the locker room (Blake Sims). They are currently sitting on at least 2 qb's that were top 5 or better at their style of play ( Barnett and Cornwell) for "reasons" (true freshman and play time complaining). Coker was a 3 star and Bateman was a top 10 in his class, but is from Utah where they don't play great HS football.

We went after Jameis Winston hard and lost.

lush

Butch jones is a fucking moron. Just tried to run clock with like 3:30 left in the half when ark had three timeouts and the ball after half time.
...after yelling at the officials to put time back on the clock after a block in the back call on a punt return. That was still hurry up. Screen pass on 3rd and long capping it off. Guy is a bum and everyone knows it now if the boo birds are anything to go by.

A UCLA offensive lineman lost his helmet on that deep throw by Rosen. Shouldn't that have been a dead play?

Probably same reason people don't really trust USC QBs that much. The amount of talent around the guy is usually so high that all he has to do is not fuck up.

The ACC using Darelle Revis and LeSean McCoy in their commercials is hilarious.

Pittsburgh was no where near the conference when they were playing in college!

Top Bottom