• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

......Maybe everybody is shitty.

At least in some department.
Pretty much this. Utah and UCLA have looked OK so far and I'm waiting to see LSU step up the competition. Bama minus the 5 TOs, maybe. Everyone else? No freaking clue how good anybody is at this point.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmmm, miss struggling when the other team doesn't turn it over a half dozen time, that's odd.

andycapps

Yeah, it was the type of game that every Georgia fan expects at least once a year. Not to take anything away from Bama, but UGA OL seemingly forgot how to run block, WR's didn't get any separation, DL didn't get penetration, uncharacteristic lapses in secondary. Outcoached and outplayed. Sky isn't completely falling, though. Overall I am still impressed by the additional support from the AD in the offseason with the budget being increased by 1/3, IPF finally coming, and a much more aggressive recruiting philosophy.

I've seen promise but there are still some holes on DL and obviously QB. Next year it's Eason's job to lose, no doubt.

Top Bottom