• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

Nobody cares nationally, and the 2nd half was a giant waste of everyone's time, but it warms my cold, black heart to beat the shit out of Maryland.

iQRwB.jpg

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Can OSU pull it off?

And I see Pussyeye is too hurt to come into the thread today, I'm sorry :p

Ryuuroden

So, if this level of play from OSU continues, do you guys think you beat Sparty?

If MSU keeps losing a top defensive starter every week? it may be possible. Also JT is making it ridiculously easy to stick with Cardale despite his mistakes....

I also remember the start of last year as well. Tech wasn't the only shitty game you know.

So, if this level of play from OSU continues, do you guys think you beat Sparty?

I think our trajectory is fine. By the time we play Sparty (i.e., the very end of the season) we'll be every bit as great as we were at the end of last season.

Our losses were bigger than most people realized (both personnel and on the roster), so we've gotten off to a MUCH slower start than expected.

But we'll be fine.

Top Bottom