• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Four Thread: Keep Calm - There Is No God

HeySeuss

If the defense plays liek it has all season (minus this game) and if the offense plays like they have this game and vs va tech, then Yes

Our running defense isn't all that great. Our offensive line isn't doing what they should be. I wouldn't use the VT game as a gauge for our offense since that was an emotional game. I'd say this game is more indicative of where we're at offensively. It's a long time away, but I'm not very optimistic we can win that game.

Honestly Illinois might be a trap game looking ahead to Sparty.

Silkworm

Vols inability to stop Gata on 4th down let you back into the game.

So many converted 4th downs. Improbable. I'll take it. :) Still it's slim chance for the Gators to win.

edit: Butch going Muschamp conservative on Tennessee with these plays on O. I bet he tries some trickeration on this down.

Our running defense isn't all that great. Our offensive line isn't doing what they should be. I wouldn't use the VT game as a gauge for our offense since that was an emotional game. I'd say this game is more indicative of where we're at offensively. It's a long time away, but I'm not very optimistic we can win that game.

Honestly Illinois might be a trap game looking ahead to Sparty.

VT was an emotional game?

ag-my001

Gah! I went to check the Florida game, and my dvr froze and restarted. Please be very clear on exactly how the refs are screwing your team for the next few minutes.

Top Bottom