• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

AntoneM

Too bad about that bad loss Alabama has, might keep them out of the playoff.
Just kidding, even a bad SEC team could win the B1G/Pac 12/Big 12/ACC

Targeting call was bad but such a gift in Michigan Stadium is so rare i'll take it.

I don't think MSU should field any special teams unit for the remainder of the game.

xeris

Being the depressive I am, I'm kinda surprised we're still in it. Special teams is acting a bit too special though.

ag-my001

That second pick six was the killer. We were driving, and Bama had been stalling. 21-16 or so would be a completely different game.

I thought I just saw a flying condom in the MSU v UM game, but after several rewinds I have concluded that no it was not a flying condom

21633731264_cbbed2e9f3.jpg

inm8num2

The difference in this game seems to be field position (shitty MSU special teams plus field position from that failed fake punt).

But Michigan does look better on both sides of the ball.

squicken

Are we watching the same game? The only reason we aren't being run over is because of the pick 6's. Granted, we have looked better after Drake went out.

7 drives, three 3 and outs, and 2 TDs. That's okay. Not good but not costing them the game as it has in the past

ag-my001

7 drives, three 3 and outs, and 2 TDs. That's okay. Not good but not costing them the game as it has in the past
I'd say the jury is still out, mainly because of the two non-drives. They may work out for us; the defense isn't gassed yet, and Henry isn't the threat that Drake is.

Top Bottom