• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Seven: Meet Texas, your 2015 National Champions

squicken

He already hit from 52 and 54.

I'm ready to start my weekly rant about Spavitol's play calling.

He's also been 8 yards short on two 50+ yard kicks.

Allen had open WRs and just didn't throw it. Danielson was right about his efficiency. He just doesn't string together completions well enough to carry a high volume pass offense

Meier

That punt return really rejuvenated A&M. But how the fuck are there still 8 mins left in the 3rd quarter?! This game is going to last forever.

Announcer on the MSU/Rival game:

"I don't think he under threw that on purpose."

Um. Because everyone always wants to under throw the damn ball.

Velcro Fly

I don't know how the guy right on top of the fucking play isn't the one getting the ruling on the field

Now it has to be clear that he caught it because a guy 50 feet further away says no

I can't tell but come the fuck on

And it stands. Because a guy further away overrules the guy right there for the call.

It would be like a third base umpire overruling a first base umpire on a close play at first base.

I feel like these Big 10 teams give the impression of great defense due to the offenses being so inept.

Like how OSU hung 42 on Bama last year? Or how MSU hung 42 on Baylor last year? Or how Nebraska hung 42 on USC last year? Or how Wisconsin hung 34 on Auburn?

Go play more ACC teams bro.

Top Bottom