• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebunker

Banned
He came out and said Mac told him it would be better for him to start looking somewhere else.

I didn't read that anywhere. Wouldn't be surprised. But everything I read was that he left to go to a fcs school so he coudk get back to playing earlier and then come back to an FBS school

You guys should try the fake early season loss thing, then you dont have to do these things.

Edit: Herman contract details

New Texas coach Tom Herman will make $5.25M in Year 1, $25M guaranteed in his 5-year deal http://es.pn/2fXHuEk

tebunker

Banned
And yet he had 200 yards.

I'm glad though. I honestly felt the team was buying in to the reporters etc. It's hard not to.

All of this leads to teaching moments. I just hate all the damned injuries when other teams don't even have to play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mre is probably ripping chunks out of the seat he's in, at this Kiffin Offensive game plan.

Lonestar

Commercial, after an injury, that stayed with the game all the way until he walks off the field.

CBS.

Velcro Fly

Thug ass Florida trying to suplex a guy onto his head as a tackle.

They need to flag that shit mercilessly to get it out of the game

Velcro Fly

How do you commit two personal fouls on the same exact play at almost the same exact time. Like holy shit.

Glad they tossed him. Get that shit out of football.

Should have flagged the dumbass that hit him while he was in the air.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized when an Alabama running back ran over somebody a minute ago that I could only actually name 1 player on the team this year, that being Hurts, and it actually took me a little bit to think of him.

It's like them being so good for so long has made them so boring to follow that I just tune out if I ever hear any coverage about them. :jnc Blah blah 5-stars, blah blah draft picks, blah blah undefeated.

"Ohio State shouldn't be in because they didn't win their conference, but if Alabama loses, they should be in anyway."

Oh, CBS.

Lonestar

I just realized when an Alabama running back ran over somebody a minute ago that I could only actually name 1 player on the team this year, that being Hurts, and it actually took me a little bit to think of him.

It's like them being so good for so long has made them so boring to follow that I just tune out if I ever hear any coverage about them. :jnc Blah blah 5-stars, blah blah draft picks, blah blah undefeated.

"Ohio State shouldn't be in because they didn't win their conference, but if Alabama loses, they should be in anyway."

Oh, CBS.
Played for it, got injured for it, and OSUn never gets a shot to avenge the PSU loss because PSU won't be in the playoffs
Sorry-Not-Sorry.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Longest I've seen Saban speak with the opposing coach. It's clear him and McElwain have a lot of respect for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom