• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenymac

Fucking FSU
These games are an emotional rollercoaster I don't think you guys understand what it is like to get your pants pulled down in the first half of a nationally televised game with this teaser the whole time about "what if they comeback again?"
I need to get some food delivered I'm gonna be drinking what should I order? Thinking about pizza but Chinese is also tempting

Why not both???

jjasper

Seems like every fan, media member covering the team, etc. has come to the same conclusion. This team sucks and is about to lose 4 straight games.

Greenymac

Florida State sure is looking good today.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
If Louisville win today, hopefully they win it all, I can't think of a more deserving coach than Bobby Petrino. He can use that money to buy a new motorcycle.

The question is whether Louisville has been underrated or if FSU has been over.

If Bama cleans up like crazy, we may have our answer.

Smokey

Houston v Louisville tickets were $180+ for nosebleeds a few weeks ago when I looked

They might be $400+ now, especially if that game is for a potential playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom