• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think Duke should take a stand against HB2 and no show one of their games as protest, like vs Louisville. I think thats a great idea and a noble thing to do. And besides, whats really changed since that judge made that ruling a few years ago.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
FSU total defense rankings under Kelly

2014 63
2015 19
2016 55 ( probably way worse after this game )

Based on recruiting, the above is BS. Spend some money FSU and hire someone better

ag-my001

I think Duke should take a stand against HB2 and no show one of their games as protest, like vs Louisville. I think thats a great idea and a noble thing to do. And besides, whats really changed since that judge made that ruling a few years ago.
The forfeit score of 2-0 against Louisville would probably improve Duke's position in many rankings.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
When is the last time a high ranked FSU team has been owned liked this? I know the team was lacking towards the end of the Bowden days, but they werent really a national power then.

jfkgoblue

I think this Lamar Jackson may be a pretty good football player....

If this game stands as is, and Ole Miss pulls it off... Will Louisville be #1 this week?

Lkr

Fucking FSU
These games are an emotional rollercoaster I don't think you guys understand what it is like to get your pants pulled down in the first half of a nationally televised game with this teaser the whole time about "what if they comeback again?"
I need to get some food delivered I'm gonna be drinking what should I order? Thinking about pizza but Chinese is also tempting

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Fucking FSU
These games are an emotional rollercoaster I don't think you guys understand what it is like to get your pants pulled down in the first half of a nationally televised game with this teaser the whole time about "what if they comeback again?"
I need to get some food delivered I'm gonna be drinking what should I order? Thinking about pizza but Chinese is also tempting
Pizza is gross

HeySeuss

Fucking FSU

Puking Chinese hurts worse. Greasy pizza doesn't hurt as bad.

I have a feeling the buckeyes will be in the same boat tonight.

Lkr

did the band not go to the game? or have they just not been able to play because of how shit we've been?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You forget the Oregon playoof game already?

....yes? That FSU team was sort of exposed so a loss was expected, where I guess here both Louisville and FSU still have that early season unknown quality about them. I was expecting it to be more competitve I guess, and it still may be.

But your point still stands.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Covering a big piece of bread in ketchup and hiding the ketchup with cheap cheese and warming it up so you've got a slimey cheese bowl of grease is indeed unappealing to me

I guess if I can go 34 years without eating rice you can think pizza is a gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom