• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Louisville better get their starters out. Always a shame to get an injury against a cupcake

damn.

FSU fans, cheer continued failure of Auburn, LSU and TAMU. Petrino will be long gone if those places has an opening. I for one am hoping Sumlin is done at TAMU and UNC has another 9-10 season (Duke is losing to them regardless) because Fedora will take that job in a heartbeat if they offer it to him.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Sweet Jesus. The wife came home with the kids and lunch, so I walk away for like 30 minutes. When I come back FSU is down another 2 TDs and Louisville has the ball back. What has happened?

Smokey

Houston is going to get rocked

111115-CFB-Tom-Herman-PI.jpg

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Sweet Jesus. The wife came home with the kids and lunch, so I walk away for like 30 minutes. When I come back FSU is down another 2 TDs and Louisville has the ball back. What has happened?

Things aren't going great.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Eh, it won't be an absolute must win for Louisville

Houston will maintain gap responsibility. Louisville looks great here, but Florida State looks like a terribly coached team that is letting their athletes follow their instincts instead of coaching them on their run coverage responsibility.

They are always out of position and most TDs have been on uncovered receivers.

Louisville looks very talented and very good, but FSU mostly looks like poop. A lot of not very good OU teams played in national title games on the strength of making poorly coached Texas teams look like this.

Houston will be up for that game, and assuming they both take care of business it'll be a defacto spot in the playoffs on the line.

Lkr

It's a shame we can't put SMAG in

Haven't seen something this bad since we played at Oklahoma in what feels like forever ago

If we can get our act together and improve after this game, the ACC looks like it will return to wheel of destiny.

This one is out of reach, gg lolsville

mre

Tennessee is looking pretty good playing against an Ohio state university. Up by 2 in the third? Not bad, Vols. Not bad.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Tennessee is looking pretty good playing against an Ohio state university. Up by 2 in the third? Not bad, Vols. Not bad.

A very young not that good Texas team could be in the top 5 soon.

There is a lot of not that good in the top 25

Caturro

Houston is going to get rocked
That's what they said about us playing FSU and OU and we all know what happened in those games.

We also beat Lousiville at their home stadium last season... it will be a good game at TDECU no doubt, but it will be competitive and if we lose it won't be because we got 'rocked'.

Tennessee OL looks like pure garbage. It is really really bad. That said they are in big trouble next week with all the injuries on D. Kirkland, Reeves-Maybin, Sap, and Sutton all might be out against UF.

jfkgoblue

That's what they said about us playing FSU and OU and we all know what happened in those games.

We also beat Lousiville at their home stadium last season... it will be a good game at TDECU no doubt, but it will be competitive and if we lose it won't be because we got 'rocked'.
Louisville last year vs this year is a stark comparison lol

mre

Outside of Bama, OSU, and UM.... Oh and Louisville of course, but yeah wtf is up with the top ranked teams this year?
Pump the brakes, there. Bama struggled with Western Kentucky and will lose to Mississippi today.

Lkr

Is Louisville "that" good or is FSU "that" bad?
And if FSU is "that" bad, what does that make Ole Miss?
It's early in the season. First road game for redshirt freshman. FSU has hype like always but we are still a year or two out from being an actual contender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom