• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigosc2k

Banned
giphy.gif

Coketruck

As a lifelong Gator fan, this is getting to the point where even I feel bad for FSU.

Nah, just kidding. Keep on rolling, Louisville.

I don't know that I'd go as far as to say that Louisville is the best team, but I will say that they have the type of offense and QB that typically gives Bama trouble, so I do like that match-up for them for the most part.

qcf x2

best player on defense out
qb is redshirt freshman playing his first game on the road

why were they ranked #4 preseason to begin with?

Because tradition / Jimbo is a memorable name / there's tons of unknowns in FBS this year / if they can't say SEC they will say ACC. FSU weren't legit #4 but you kind of have to scratch your head to come up with a believable top 10. It's just one of those seasons all around. I'm not even convinced Bama will make it through unscathed with their rookie QBs tbh.

Wisconsin really not surprising me.

Lol at Rocky Top. Are people learning their lesson yet? I'll be in Knoxville for the UF game next week. Hoping we can really lay it to these clowns.

Is FSU's o-line this bad, or is Louisville's defense just that good?

People forget how bad FSU's offensive line was in that first half against Ole Miss. They were fucking garbage, including their potential first round left tackle. They adjusted the play calling in the second half but that didn't change that they aren't very good/well coached.

Edit: Is Iowa and their eternal coach Kirk Ferentz about to lose to NDSU? Oh nope, barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom