• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I hope UNC wins the Coastal this year. Fans gonna be glad they moved the championship game out of Charlotte.

AntoneM

NDSU should just move to FBS already

Need a conference invite. Also, we play in a domes stadium that only holds about 19,000. WOuld have to build a whole new stadium and the state of ND doesn't allow us to pay for new facilities via bonds so it would have to all be raised upfront.

Kevtones

Need a conference invite. Also, we play in a domes stadium that only holds about 19,000. WOuld have to build a whole new stadium and the state of ND doesn't allow us to pay for new facilities via bonds so it would have to all be raised upfront.

They're probably a better program than half the B1G in football but they don't really exceed in any other sports do they?

ag-my001

Also, most conferences are looking to move east. There is the chance the Mountain West would come calling if they got raided somehow, but that's about it.

wzyIHys.png

7B71Ci4KE3m0.gif

Somebody probably won that today in Vegas playing NDSt in a parlay

jfkgoblue

Sorry I meant 'half' of the B1G. That said, NDSU doesn't seem like it extends beyond football.
Yeah NDSU has a better football program than Rutgers or Purdue.... Unfortunately for them, hardly anyone lives in North Dakota, hell, Columbus metro is larger than the entire state

Kevtones

Yeah NDSU has a better football program than Rutgers or Purdue.... Unfortunately for them, hardly anyone lives in North Dakota

Yeah Northwestern and Illinois are pretty shaky although the former gets good on occasion and the latter is probably on its way back.

Someone said Mountain West and that seems more realistic (but still unrealistic because of ND's lack of people).

Ganhyun

Damn at the FSU/Lville game.

Was hoping Georgia State would beat Wisconsin too.

This year kinda feels like how 2007 to me.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I don't normally pay attention to college football: do most people not take the AP rankings seriously?

A lot of the rankings are recognized as kind of a crapshoot until 5 or 6 weeks into the season when we've actually seen the teams play a fair bit.

Before that they're a big talking point, particularly for the media, but everybody knows they're pretty flimsy.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Garth Brooks has done the CBS intro music this year? whatyearisthis.jpg

Should have had Chris Gaines do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom