• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Grr, this Husker play calling is already pissing me off. Looking like we did against Wyoming in the first half, which was my reason to worry.

Freeman being out is a huge relief, but they still have offensive weapons all over the field.

You're a meanie.
giphy.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Your partner's name is Gary, Verne. It's spelled G-A-R-Y.

Does Gehrig look like Gary? No. No it doesn't.

DominoKid

How the fuck do you get that call wrong in live action. I saw that shit out the corner of my eye and it's obvious he was down.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
How the fuck do you get that call wrong in live action. I saw that shit out the corner of my eye and it's obvious he was down.

A lot of time they err on the side of letting the action play out and fix it via review since reviews are automatic with turnovers.

HeySeuss

A lot of time they err on the side of letting the action play out and fix it via review since reviews are automatic with turnovers.

This is exactly what is wrong with the replay system in college. They review everything and extend the game too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom