• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

Daniels wasn't even engaged in the play and Springs had position/dropped the pick. It was terribad.

Well, yeah: they called it on #8 of the defense (Daniels), when the Nebraska WR (also #8) was hanging on Springs's jersey as he was trying for the pick. I was entirely expecting the flag to be on the offense.

Oregon royally fucked up the last two minutes, but shit like that is still infuriating.

EDIT: You'd think after all these years of Pac-12 football I'd be inured to hilariously incompetent officiating.

KingBroly

Banned
If Mississippi was going to get jobbed by the officiating, they'd have done it with the close to targeting call which would have also cost you a player.

That was borderline at best because the point of initial contact is not conclusive. The announcers slobbering like idiots doesn't make them right.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That was borderline at best because the point of initial contact is not conclusive. The announcers slobbering like idiots doesn't make them right.
I didn't say they were right. I said that would have been a better opportunity to fuck you over if "the fix was in."

I think what he's saying is that if the officials really were out to get you or protect Bama they would have called the foul, borderline or not.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, I absolutely hate Alabama, but Ole Miss deserves to lose after that gutless display to end the half. What cowards.

Friendly reminder that Bama has had the number one recruiting class for the last 5 years in a row. No one comes even remotely close to their level of talent. They are on par with an NFL team. They will win this game by AT LEAST 21 points - the Ole Miss collapse has already begun.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Friendly reminder that Bama has had the number one recruiting class for the last 5 years in a row. No one comes even remotely close to their level of talent. They are on par with an NFL team. They will win this game by AT LEAST 21 points - the Ole Miss collapse has already begun.

I don't like what you represent.

Kacar

@ESPNstatsinfo "Punt return touchdown was Alabama's 13th non-offensive TD since the start of last season, most in FBS in that span"

There it is you were right. NOTS all day.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
nachoguy.gif

jfkgoblue

38-0 Toledo over Fresno state 5:30 to go in the 3rd.

Real test will be will be against BYU next week.
If they beat BYU to go to 4-0, I think they may crack the top 25, they are looking like one of the best G5 teams so far this year, I wish they had an opportunity to play a P5 school this year

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
@ESPNstatsinfo "Punt return touchdown was Alabama's 13th non-offensive TD since the start of last season, most in FBS in that span"

There it is you were right. NOTS all day.
LOL. ESPN just can't resist, even when they don't have the game.

Rocketz

If they beat BYU to go to 4-0, I think they may crack the top 25, they are looking like one of the best G5 teams so far this year, I wish they had an opportunity to play a P5 school this year

They might get some votes but I don't think but I don't think they will. Plus last time we were ranked we lost the very next game so it's not a big deal if we aren't.

Ambient80

Oh, please.... not this argument again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom