• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep it quiet until the game is over, folks. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers... I have good money riding on Bama winning it all, I'll leave it at that.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
What the fuck is this axe? when did our series get an axe? And an actual axe at that.

I'll keep it quiet until the game is over, folks. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers... I have good money riding on Bama winning it all, I'll leave it at that.

You didn't ruffle feather you made a stupi statment.

Any NFL team would do what Louisville did to FSU to ANY college team, and probably much worse

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Friendly reminder that Bama has had the number one recruiting class for the last 5 years in a row. No one comes even remotely close to their level of talent. They are on par with an NFL team. They will win this game by AT LEAST 21 points - the Ole Miss collapse has already begun.

PAAAWWWWWWLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom