• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
There's that Mississippi luck.

Edit: he's definitely down, but Mississippi's defense is the real winner with all of these reviews. Jesus, refs.

Michigan and Nebraska are redeeming the B1G's shit day

Which is funny since Michigan's first half was part of what made today a shitshow for the B1G. I don't usually say this, but I'm hoping MSU and OSU pull out the wins today, we need it for the conference's sake.

Jhriad

Waiting for the patented late game collapse. Fyfe coming in, Newby out, and Ozigbo getting too many snaps doesn't bode well.

Which is funny since Michigan's first half was part of what made today a shitshow for the B1G. I don't usually say this, but I'm hoping MSU and OSU pull out the wins today, we need it for the conference's sake.

In the day and age of playoffs you don't need conference pride. If you're an undefeated power 5 team you're in

Texas D needs to pressure the QB better, but we've got a lot of talent there.

I could be wrong, and a young team can lay an egg on the road, but I think we've got it by three scores.

They better not lay an egg. I don't need an unhappy wife on our combined birthday dinner. I just need my Coogs to stay higher on the board, and I need Oklahoma and Louisville to keep helping woth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom