• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
No doubt about that one.

Feel bad for Harris though. So many long runs and no TDs.

Kevtones

what a drive from Oregon

Btw Oregon has an NCAA record streak for TD passes in a game and they haven't had a throwing TD today. Ugh these damn 2pointers.

mre

Cslqc4GVIAEZAMl.jpg

jjasper

3+ hours and still the 3rd quarter. NCAA has got to change this shit it is borderline unwatchable at this point. It's like each year the games get longer and longer.

mre

3+ hours and still the 3rd quarter. NCAA has got to change this shit it is borderline unwatchable at this point. It's like each year the games get longer and longer.
I'm just shocked CBS didn't take a TV timeout there with 3 seconds left.

Ole Miss playing scared before the half and going for 3 instead of 7 when they have given up 24 consecutive points. That's a team that's not trying to win, but hoping Alabama makes enough mistakes that they can squeeze out a win. I'm glad Alabama punished them for it.

I fucking hate CBS Sports. What a trash channel. If I'm lucky, I can start watching the UCF game by the start of the second quarter.

8 minutes to go in the game before the UCF one and kickoff is in about 8 actual minutes.

Balphon

They are tightening up while nebraska runs out of gas. I presume they will March down and score again, but nothing surprises me in college football anymore.

Oregon's offense isn't that automatic.

Just a joke on how bad Oregon's third down defense has been the past few years.

EDIT: At least this time the refs admitted they called the penalty on the wrong team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom