• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Ole Miss is that the moment their offense goes, their defense does the exact same thing.

There's no bail out.

And when you have an inconsistent QB like Swag K, you really need your D to keep you in the game. Or shit like this / FSU happens.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Judging from the defensive capabilities of either team, it's a matter of who doesn't give up the most points.

Texas D needs to pressure the QB better, but we've got a lot of talent there.

I could be wrong, and a young team can lay an egg on the road, but I think we've got it by three scores.

Rocketz

That sucks that the OSU game is delayed. At my rate I might not make it till the end now.

My late night taco run might have to get postponed.

The top of the B1G East is always surprisingly weird, since it can do really awfully against shit-tier teams (and pulling the W out of their ass), but still is able to compete with really good teams in grueling fashion. I honestly don't get this dynamic, especially since Michigan, MSU, and OSU all more-or-less abide by it.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Disagree, should have been a TD. From the top view he definitely didn't look down before he crossed.

Damn, they got fucked by that call now.

Might actually get a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom