• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Chino

I'm not so mad that we lost, I'm mad at HOW we lost. The shitty play calling in the third quarter and taking our foot off the gas cost us the game.

Ezduo

Banned
We actually won? What a world, the first time since I've been a fan I've ever seen this. Here's to Fulmer, Kiffin and Dooley...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Well done Tennessee. There are 6th graders in Tennessee seeing something for the first time in their lives right now. A win over Florida.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Is there a good notre dame message board, I really want to soak up the sadness for as long as I can. Can you OD on schaudenfreuder?

jjasper

For the first time ever, Tennessee gets to celebrate a win over Florida on social media.
Hey I totally posted on TheFacebook when it was only on select college campuses last time it happened(I think maybe)
Pretty sure I really started posting here in 05 so this is the first time we have won since I have been here.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
"I'd run it on 3rd down. And if I didn't get the TD I'd run it again on 4th down. That's how they got it down there."

*runs on 3rd and 4th down*

"I don't know why they ran it on 4th down. Where did they get the confidence to do that?"

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
fascinating that so many 10RC fans would be celebrating, after roundly booing their own team going into halftime.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DWyfpk.gif

ZjLBnPo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom