• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Florida has a real good matchup against us this year. The only thing that will let us win is the fact that Mac has no second half balls.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Florida has a real good matchup against us this year. The only thing that will let us win is the fact that Mac has no second half balls.

I saw nothing to fear in that game or any game from them this year. Louisville, Oregon, you could see coming a mile away.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
#QuackQuack

screenshot_20160924-1qbunx.png

clav

Exactly. Meanwhile, our pass d is Swiss cheese, why the hell would they try to run on us?

Guess you don't want to throw on every play.

Generally Northwestern runs a no-huddle offense that usually resolves on:

1st down: Run.

2nd down: Run.

3rd down: Run if too long or pass if it's under 10.

Now that first drive was:

Run, Pass, Pass, Run, Pass, Run.

If this second drive is all run, then yeah, that will trigger some people. If I can call the plays, then something is obviously wrong with the offensive play book because opponents will know that, too.

First couple of gulps of bleach tasted pretty good.

Any advice on how to down the rest of this gallon?

Bonus points is the mixer is orange.

Christ we did everything we could to give it away in the 4th quarter. Dropped first down, god damn fumble inside the 5. But it's a win, I suppose. 3-0

iQRwB.jpg

Damn, I took a siesta when the UT game started and woke up after halftime. Ouch, I thought, at checking the News Sentinel's tweets. Went walking for an hour and checked again and fuck. I turned on the tv to watch the last minutes. Town is going crazy tonight.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Nah, you can't count that as a catch... he was only touching the ball with the foot down.. he pulled it in out-of-bounds.

Oregon/Colorado game..

..btw Oregon D is still horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom