• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, no fucking way is that a TD... never seen that called a TD... he was out-of-bounds when he secured the ball.

Horrible horrible TD call.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
1429320_300x300

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Even before Duke started struggling this season, this weekend was already booked for me. My wife was out of town with her parents so I had kid duty. There was a birthday party and then a trip to Toys R Us before dinner so I wasn't going to keep up with the game regardless. So you can imagine my surprise when I see Duke in victory formation at the end of the game. so.....

WE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NervousXtian

Challenge that spot.. no way he had the 1st down. They spotted that foot like half a yard farther than it was... he was down well before.

Brian Kelly's chair has got to be on fire right about now.

Losing to Duke is a bad bad loss.

They just signed him to a six year contract JUST after finishing paying that fraud Weis. He's completely safe at least for this year. Next year he might be on the hot seat though. There's no way the defensive coordinator survives this season, though. Frankly, BK's belligerent defense of him actually has me questioning his sanity.

Tell her it's not all his fault. He's been playing with a concussion since the first quarter.
There's no way he doesn't have one.. No way..

They just signed him to a six year contract JUST after finishing paying that fraud Weis. He's completely safe at least for this year. Next year he might be on the hot seat though. There's no way the defensive coordinator survives this season, though. Frankly, BK's belligerent defense of him actually has me questioning his sanity.
I'm still amazed he basically threw the players under the bus.. "This is not a coaching issue." Pls..

cdyhybrid

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NervousXtian

Prukop sucks.

Fuck this guy he's horrible.

Horrible horrible underthrow in a place you could have done anything but thrown the ball short.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Holy shit, yes, we know Beckwith raises horses. That's at least the second time you've told us.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So ND, Oregon, Mich State and Florida (to 10RC) lost today?

Guess Alabama just got fortunate and had a couple injuries, instead of outright blowing a game.

There's no way he doesn't have one.. No way..

I'm still amazed he basically threw the players under the bus.. "This is not a coaching issue." Pls..

He did back-peddle on that one pretty quickly, though. He was really talking about the scheme and execution of the play calling I'm sure. The game day coaching was bad against Sparty, but it actually wasn't the big problem today. Where the coaching has failed has clearly been the coaching of fundamentals and game planning/preparation during the week and training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom