• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not

Banned
Hey guys, so how are the Beavs doing this--

9vA8lPS.png

Oh :(

Based on week one, I feel comfortable that Alabama will win the SEC again this year. I think they lose one, but overall they're just too much better than the rest of the conference.

Not

Banned
Pac-12 just ain't in the league of the Eastern half of the US. Gets proven every year.

bitter at OSU? who's bitter at OSU? who cares about the ducks? lol not me. really. I mean it

Based on week one, I feel comfortable that Alabama will win the SEC again this year. I think they lose one, but overall they're just too much better than the rest of the conference.

Who else could beat them? They don't play Georgia (who looked solid). Tennessee looked mediocre at best. Mississippi State is clearly underwhelming. If LSU doesn't rebound, I don't think anyone comes close to Bama until the CFB playoff

tebunker

Banned

I'm not happy until Chad Kelly's body is lying in tatters on the field in Oxford in two weeks, and then Les is getting chased out of Baton Rouge because he isn't Nick.

And then I may think this when Neyland becomes Bryant Denney 2...

What I am saying is I want to see this team go all Conan the Destroyer on the SEC before I can even think about winning it.

Kicking a FG down 35 points, smh

Who else could beat them? They don't play Georgia (who looked solid). Tennessee looked mediocre at best. Mississippi State is clearly underwhelming. If LSU doesn't rebound, I don't think anyone comes close to Bama until the CFB playoff

I think Hurts costs them a close one on the road somewhere, I dunno where yet but that's the feeling I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom