• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

If I was a gators fan I would be sweaty af right now

But in fairness that would be because of the humidity in the stadium

That blitz blew up in USC's face lol

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Yes, I will take more of that please. And, god damn, but #11 Deiter has wheels.

andycapps

The freshman QB looked ok. Could be good times when Michel gets back.

Yeah, Michel opens up a lot of options. Slot receiver, running back, Wildcat QB, etc. He's a very dynamic player. Tougher runner than people give him credit for. Announcers talk about him like he's a scatback.

jfkgoblue

Once again, Bama saves the SEC's perception so ESPN can talk about how good they are so they can ignore how terrible the SEC did this weekend.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just got back from the NCCU sacrificing. Picked up the kids from my dad and he is EXCITED about this Jalen Herts (sp) kid.

Also I see UVA got blasted by Richmond. I know that feel

Too many fresh faces for USC.... should be a very different team at the end of the year, but the rest of this game is gonna be rough

andycapps

Once again, Bama saves the SEC's perception so ESPN can talk about how good they are so they can ignore how terrible the SEC did this weekend.
Give UGA a little credit here too. We've screwed it up enough times that when something goes right, a pat on the back would be nice.

jfkgoblue

Holy Shit... Turn on ESPNU, Kentucky has completely blow it's 25 point lead over southern Miss
Give UGA a little credit here too. We've screwed it up enough times that when something goes right, a pat on the back would be nice.
Sorry, but Georgia is my third most hated team right after OSU and MSU. And the refs gave them that one.

Ambient80

Yeah, and Ole Miss could pull off an upset (lol, I know... I know) which would make the SEC have a pretty much even weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom