• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

Cwhe4aVXgAA2Pj9.jpg

It's the fact that they're third fiddle in Texas that makes them completely unable to recruit defense that kills em.

Look at this tackling:

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/794984468843024386

I've seen a lot of people on Twitter accusing Tech of being super soft and afraid of making contact this season.

Drive stats are unreal. 5 of those drives were 10+ plays. Navy had 6 real drives and all were over 7 plays

I thought maybe Kizer sucked, but I checked his stats and he had a decent line and wasn't dinking and dunking but it wasn't enough. That Notre Dame defense is a dumpster fire.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Maryland about to score here, and you can just feel how it eats at Harbaugh.

He really is the one guy that cares as much about really winning as Saban.

ag-my001

I believe I've already made it through the five stages, so here's my current status / rationalization.

1) A&M players also felt Washington should be #4 and did everything in their power to prove it.

2) I predicted 5-7, so this really isn't that bad of a loss.

3) It's time to fall back! Aggie fans (and everyone else who loses this weekend) get an extra hour to drink it off. WHOOP!

jfkgoblue

Michigan is giving Texas A&M a free lesson on what a Top 4 team should do to weaker competition, too bad they learned too late.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was a hell of a game.
It's the fact that they're third fiddle in Texas that makes them completely unable to recruit defense that kills em.
It's more about having 7 DCs in the last 8 seasons, with pretty much all using a different scheme than the last.
Poor D'Onta Foreman is being wasted on our trash team.

That's how a lot of Tech fans feel about Mahomes and our defense.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Geez, wonder how big of a spreadsheet you'd need to see who wins the east, if Flo Rida loses this

jjasper

Geez, wonder how big of a spreadsheet you'd need to see who wins the east, if Flo Rida loses this
Basically it will be:
Florida if they win out
Tennessee if they beat Vandy, Kentucky, Missouri and Florida loses again
Kentucky if they win out and Florida loses again (I think)

Beyond that yeah probably gonna be confusing as shit.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Basically it will be:
Florida if they win out
Tennessee if they beat Vandy, Kentucky, Missouri and Florida loses again
Kentucky if they win out and Florida loses again (I think)

Beyond that yeah probably gonna be confusing as shit.

Florida has to lose twice since they own the tiebreaker over Kentucky. But so far it's looking like Arkansas is going to be one of those two, and they still play LSU.

Kentucky "only" has to beat a struggling Georgia and a slumping Tennessee. Doable, but this is Kentucky we're talking about.

Top Bottom