• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

Hope you guys talk extensively about the Turd of the Week on your next podcast, because it's gonna be the Turd of the Week to beat all Turds of the Week, Rutgers v MSU.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Hope you guys talk extensively about the Turd of the Week on your next podcast, because it's gonna be the Turd of the Week to beat all Turds of the Week, Rutgers v MSU.

There will be no upset in this one my friends. Rutgers is definitely going to win.

Just SEC things:

Cwh-R1RXUAELTLy.jpg:large

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Is Cook gonna get any yards on this Gators D with our horrendous oline? We certainly won't be able to get much through the air.

jjasper

So we are just going to have to win out and hope UF loses to LSU to go to Atlanta. Hype man Butch Jones has got to be thrilled at this turn of events.

LSU vs Alabama is going to be an absolute bloodbath. A blowout unlike anything we've seen so far this year from Bama - and that's saying something.

A few mild predictions:

LSU scores the first points of the game, a chipshot field goal to give some hope to the Tigers, then it all collapses.

Fournette has 25 rushes for 17 yards.

Jalen Hurts goes 35/39, 379 yards, four touchdowns passing. 59 rushing yards on five carries, two rushing touchdowns.

Two (count 'em) two defensive/special teams touchdowns for Bama.

Nick Saban throws in his second string at halftime, with Bama up 49 to 3.

Final score: 56 to 6.

If any one of these predictions are wrong, please call me out on it. But you won't have to. The Tide rolls big in this one.

Top Bottom