• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

and a shock to no one, gameday will be at Ohio State next week.

Also gameday is starting at 7am next week for a 5 hour show. Corso swan song perhaps? End it where it basically all began?

Heading up to East Lansing. Cold, rain & wind await.

Not sure how MSU's going to pull this one off, but the weather's bad, the ball is shaped funny, and the Spartans defy all logic, all the time.

GO GREEN.

Also gameday is starting at 7am next week for a 5 hour show. Corso swan song perhaps? End it where it basically all began?

Lets hope. Poor guy just isn't up to it anymore.

Biggest Gameday in a while: which of these teams gets to lose to Alabama?

Penn State! Lol.

Weird that we are now in a place where Penn State has a better chance of winning the Big 10 than Ohio State or Michigan. With 2 losses.

I'm of a mind that anOSU is the better team, but they did lose to them, and PSU would have the conference crown. Do you guys put both in the final 4?

HeySeuss

My god. ESPN please let this be Corsos last year he needs to retire. I know it's cold, but that is just sad. He can't do this anymore.

reKon

Banned
I hope we just run all game like last year add fuck shit up. I don't care that we suck, it's more fun to ruin dreams while you suck

And that sack whew

reKon

Banned
Heading up to East Lansing. Cold, rain & wind await.

Not sure how MSU's going to pull this one off, but the weather's bad, the ball is shaped funny, and the Spartans defy all logic, all the time.

GO GREEN.

Lets hope. Poor guy just isn't up to it anymore.

Penn State! Lol.

Not worth it. Fuck that weather

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Offense looks like total shit today. Ugh... I am kinda over it.

Oh well GT has a new AD coming in so he can take stock of everything.

ag-my001

Just flipped on the A&M game.

UTSA immediately starts converting in third and fourth downs. Now a touchdown.

I should really start that painting job my wife had for me.

Gorillaz

What is it with us and mich state every time tho. One of there weaker years in recent memory and we still barely making it work

Top Bottom