• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CsB8WZMVUAQgd-m.jpg
Seems legit.

B.K.

I turn away for a while to watch the Richmond race and Tennessee is winning 24-14. What happened? Did half of Virginia Tech's players suddenly drop dread?

jjasper

Pretty clear that the team is completely different when they just let Dobbs do whatever. He completely masks most of the offensive defe scores. The terrible o line doesn't matter. He can't really pass but when he extends plays it allows award to get open so he doesn't have to make throws into tight spaces.

Lkr

TCU got all the momentum right now

Nothing against Bert for me, he's never done anything to make Florida state fans mad

Cheering for VT. I know I'm a hypocrite for cheering for the ACC as a conference and ridiculing people that do it for the SEC, but the DISRESPEK for the ACC by media and fans is too much

jfkgoblue

That's such BS, NCAA needs to fix this targeting shit, what the fuck was the defender supposed to do?

EDIT: Of fucking course they gotta call another targeting

And it's not targeting either, but they will prob keep it

I understand the reasoning behind it, but this is utter bullshit

Corsick

Really unfortunate the rule has to be so bludgeoning and unwieldy. Something like an ejection should force referees to operate with the precision of a scalpel, not a sledgehammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom