• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll jump on the bullshit targeting call bandwagon too. Some fuckery in the Michigan game today.

Yep. That hit was not worthy of an ejection. It was high, but not one to get tossed for. There were probably five last year against Ruddock that either weren't called or were picked up. NCAA has no clue on the rule. Bosa against ND was another bad one.

jfkgoblue

Wonder if Georgia winning by 2 over a shitty FCS will move them out of the top 10 and Texas In
UGA will drop, but Texas won't take their spot, Louisville will

When I see skip bayless, remember how big of an idiot he is....
xgTLfiq

Brims tackle was a normal football hit. Load of BS and not just that single call.

Yeah, probably shouldn't agree to let the home team use their conference refs in the future. But hey, it's $1.5 million. Probably paid for a chunk of the current stadium upgrades/videoboard.

I was content with the defense. But obviously the special teams put them in a crappy position. Rushing game also was promising. But O-Line/QB play was suspect to bad as expected. And the team didn't just give up like they did last year. Despite the score, there are definitely some positives moving forward I think.

Skyler finally managed to hit some deep throws, but it was just against Youngstown St. Basically the team only looked like it cared for about 1.5 quarters. C- game, but at least it was a win.

iQRwB.jpg

Lkr

"The conditions"
Why is the arky offense cramping tho? I can understand the defense but is this Texas climate harsher than a typical SEC location?

pxleyes

Banned
"The conditions"
Why is the arky offense cramping tho? I can understand the defense but is this Texas climate harsher than a typical SEC location?
The dude who cramped gave 110% on the last 2 plays before he did.

Oh wow, that was easy. Too soon? Depends on this 2 pointer.

Nialrot

Yeah, probably shouldn't agree to let the home team use their conference refs in the future. But hey, it's $1.5 million. Probably paid for a chunk of the current stadium upgrades/videoboard.

I was content with the defense. But obviously the special teams put them in a crappy position. Rushing game also was promising. But O-Line/QB play was suspect to bad as expected. And the team didn't just give up like they did last year. Despite the score, there are definitely some positives moving forward I think.

Agree 100%.

I think Milton is going to be the guy but next year along with another recruiting class via Frost.

Still have a young team with some decent pieces.

Lkr

The dude who cramped gave 110% on the last 2 plays before he did.

Oh wow, that was easy. Too soon? Depends on this 2 pointer.
ESPN talking heads trying to blame the conditions though. Guys cramp it's part of the game, but I'm wondering if Arkansas conditioning is as good as TCU

But damn what a drive by Arkansas.

People always undersell "bad matchup weekends" in college football what we always get a solid game or two

pxleyes

Banned
Been there done that.... micro managing a 6 and 8 year old all day, need something to keep my sanity.
Toddlers are easy for me. It's the newborn that gives me fits. Too much fragility and a lack of control on my part. I feel like it will get easier for me as they get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom